It's so cool that Fish Creek is so close to us. My good friend told me that there were baby owls in Fish Creek so we took a trip to check it out. It was so cool to see these owls and the little babies. There heads are so fuzzy. Plus we had some fun throwing rocks in the river. Always nice to get out!!


This is the Mommy Owl

The Daddy owl perched on a different tree. I don't think he was very happy that we were there.

This is one of the baby owls. I'm pretty sure there were two.
6 comments:
Cute Kids! ;)
Ya, I agree with the dad..cute cute kids..WAY cuter than the owls. What a fun thing for them to see!
How fun! I bet the kids liked seeing the baby owls! I sure love them and can't wait to see them again!!!
Why didn't you call me? We totally would have come. That's awesome!
Great pictures! It looks like it was a really nice day while you were there, it was so windy while we were there, I thought the baby owl might get blown out of the tree! :)
That's so cool to see baby owls - neat for the kids! Logan is looking so tall to me - can't wait to see all of your children this summer!
Post a Comment