Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Saturday we decorated easter eggs and that was a lot of fun!! Chelsa cracked hers and then ended up eating them!! Sunday morning the kids were so excited to get up and go hunt for eggs. Chelsa wasn't worried about collecting them she just kept eating everything she picked up. This slowed her down! She didn't really eat her breakfast - I think she was a little bit full from easter eggs!! The Sacrament easter program today was so good!! The Primary kids sang and I felt a bit nervous getting up infront of everyone, but they did so great!! It was such an uplifting day. Another great day in the kingdom - right Dad!! After church the Carter's invited us over for Easter Dinner and it was so good!! It was fun to catch up and to hear about their trip and Mom and Dad's trip. Thanks for having us over - you guys are the best!






6 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Those are some great looking eggs guys! Way to go. Your family is so dang cute. Happy Easter to you!

Sheers said...

Cute eggs guys! Very creative. Our most creative was drawing "daddy" on one. haha.
I was anticipating a matchy matchy picture with your kids in their new easter outfits. You didn't get one? I want to see, I want to see! (the ones you do have posted are cute though!)

Megan said...

How fun! I'm sad to say, we never actually decorated our eggs, I even boiled them and had them ready, but we didn't have time before we left! Your eggs look great!

I love the cute new Easter clothes, and Chelsa looks like she's loving that egg! Yum!

Hasslers said...

Cool stripes on your eggs! You will have to give us some tips for next year! Chelsa is so cute with her egg, and talking so much! Love Chloe's dress - Abby wanted that one too, but she already had a pink one, Logan looks cute too!

Cammie said...

looks like lots of fun! Chloe sure looks like Jeff in that picture.

Gilly said...

Chelsa is adorable! Those eggs look great.