Chelsa makes me laugh all the time. She absolutely loves music and quite often asks us to turn it on. Tonight after her bath I turned some music on and she started grooving. Then she grabbed a chair and climbed up on it and started dancing - I added another chair for a bit more stability. This girl has no fear!!
The Best Halloween Recipes and Crafts
16 hours ago
8 comments:
OKAY..that is like the funniest thing EVER! I watched it over and over. Chelsa..that is the best 1 year old grove that I have ever seen! LOL LOL LOL!!! I'll have to show Cynthia and the kids tomorrow. They'll love it for sure! Thanks for the hilarious post Jenny!
She really has some serious moves! I love it! I cannot wait to see Chelsa and Camryn together! I think they will make quite the pair!
Oh my gosh. Corbin and I watched it about 5 times. I kept laughing. I've seen her rock out but never that hard before. What a cutie!
Hahahaha! That's awesome!!!! She's really got the moves! That is hiliarious!!!
Too funny!!! I love it! I was laughing so hard! I can't wait to see you guys!
Alice Jackie and I watched it over and over! Alice almost peed her pants. CHELSA TOTALLY ROCKS!
That girl has a serious groove going on! Ha ha. Both Eric and I watched it several times. Marybelle has a head and leg move, but Chelsa's got them all beat. :)
Camryn and I were watching videos this morning and Camryn was loving watching Chelsa! She was trying to copy her and got mad when I made her stop!
Post a Comment