Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

Well it was more of a "Winter" break then a "Spring" break! But it was still fun!! I always enjoy having Chloe home and was excited to have our own schedule. We drove to Jeff's work on Monday and took him out for lunch. Olive Garden always a treat!! The kids loved it. Laurette came to visit with her girls so we (Chels and I) had a fun time with them. On Wednesday, it was pretty cold, so Laurette, Chels and I and of course the kids went to the church to play in the gym. It was a blast and always fun to run around!! On Thursday we were planning on going to the Zoo, but again too cold, so we went to the Science Center. So fun!! I always enjoy going there. You could spend the whole day there and feel like you still haven't finished everything. On Friday we took it easy and played some games at home. What a fun week!! I can't believe that it is already over!!






6 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

FUN! I wish we were there with you guys. I really will have to go to the science center this summer! Can't wait to hang out with you all! Chloe's hair sure has gotten long again..it grows so fast! What a cutie pie!

Cammie said...

looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how long chelsa's hair is!

Megan said...

Looks like such a fun week of activities! It sure flies by, doesn't it? I can't believe we had a whole week off and they're back again today!

Sheers said...

LOL - I love that picture of Laurette...it's awesome! You got some cute pics there. We will definitely have to go again. It was so much fun.

Gilly said...

Great science centre pics!

Hasslers said...

Hey, love Logan's shirt! I've seen that before - hee hee! The science center is so much fun, let's go this summer! You are a fun mom to do stuff like that for their spring break!