Logan is obsessed about swimming goggles. In the summer at the beach he never takes them off. When he it out of the water he puts them up on his forehead which squishes his eyes. He looks very funny. The other day I was at Zellers and saw these Spider man goggles and I just had to buy them. He has been wearing them ever since - with the exception of church and bedtime of course!!
4 comments:
Those are sooooooo cool! Way to go Logan! If Gavin had those, he'd probably wear them 24/7, including church and bedtime! I bet you're super excited for summer so you can go to the beach!
Sweeeeeeet goggles Logan!
I bet he is in goggle heaven! That is hilarious that he is still attached to them. I remember those summer days well!
Glad he shoes restrain at bedtime. My sister's daughter dotty had a similar goggle obsession and it is not good to sleep them! He looks super cool. Can't wait for the beach!
Post a Comment