St. Patrick's Day was a fun day!! We all started out in the morning by getting our green outfits on that we picked out the night before! Then I had the opportunity to go with Chloe's class to the Zoo. My good friend took care of my kids in the morning, then Mom had them in the afternoon. It was a lot of fun to spend time with just Chloe and I!! We got to see the Koala's which were so cool. I also enjoyed seeing the sting rays. In the morning we went to a show all about bears and Chloe was picked to dress up like a polar bear. She was so excited because that is her favorite bear. It was fun to see her with her classmates. After the zoo it was a rush to get home to get dinner ready. We had the missionaries over for a green dinner. Special green drinks, green beans, green salad, green chips and BBQ Beef buns (the only thing not green). The kids enjoyed it all!! What a great day!

Ms. Chan on the right - Chloe's teacher

5 comments:
What a CUTE picture of all your kids together! Way to go on the green. :) And Chloe looks so cute with her little polar bear outfit on. Were the Koala's moving for you? When I saw them they were fast asleep...but a cool new exhibit!
SO great you got to go to the Zoo with Chloe. I know she was so excited about. Your kids look so great in their green! Lucky missionaries - sounds like a yummy meal. You are an awesome mom.
It's great to have one on one time..field trips are great for that! Your kids look great in green. We did the whole green thing too..wish I took a picture. Chloe looks so cute in the polar bear costume!
yah, you, too - I love that pic of chloe!! Is it ok if I put a link on my blog to yours?
Glad you got a chance to go on a field trip with Chloe - it is so fun to spend one on one time with your kids. Nice that your friend and mom were able to help you out! Fun St. Patrick's day!
Post a Comment