Chelsea lent Jensen this very cute outfit. I thought it looked so cute on him I took a bunch of pictures! At the end of the photo shoot he wasn't smiling as big - but surprisingly still happy! (the last picture is one of the very first pictures I took)
6 comments:
ADORABLE!!!
Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze him, he's so cute! Could I borrow him for a day or so? :) I think I just need to sit on the floor and play with him, he looks so fun! We could trade straight across, you can have potty training boy and I'll take that super chub boy! :)
The camera loves him! SO CUTE
What a cute cute boy! I'm so glad you posted these! He looks a lot like you Jenny!
Oh my gosh - what a cute little stinker! Love his big blue eyes...matches with that outfit perfectly. And his little grin with his two teeth - so sweet!
Jensen looks so cute, he sure is growing up! I love the picture of him with his head laying down, so sweet!
Post a Comment