We have this little robotic toy - Wall-E, that moves and lights up. Chelsa just loves it. Just in the past couple of weeks we have noticed how much Chelsa is talking. One day she was looking for him saying "Wall-E" just as clear as can be!! So cute! She is just so much fun!
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
4 comments:
SOOOOOOOO cute! I watched the clip like 5 times! Chelsa has the cutest little voice..it's so fun to hear them say words. We too are having fun hearing Evey start!
That is A-DOR-A-BLE! I (like Mel) watched it like 5 times. I showed Andrew too and he thought it was so cute. I love that she's just bustin' out with words. What a cutie.
She looks and sounds so grown up. I love how you can tell she is proud of herself.
She sure does say that clearly! What a cutie-pie! Love it when they just pop out new words, sweet girl!
Post a Comment