Happy Birthday Gill!! I feel so grateful to have you as my friend. I was looking through photos today of some fun we have had together (as well as our kids) and I thought I would post some of them.
Our Crazy girls!! We sure love Alice. We sure think she is the best.

Jackie what the cutest little girl. I just love all the fun things she says and does.

Look at you - the best Mom!! You are so much fun.

And creative. You put on the best parties for your kids! No wonder I want to come!! Fuschia Flower girl!! Hee hee

And not to mention the wonderful cakes you make for your kids


What a fun day!! I love spending time with you and your girls

Hee hee - I love this picture. I love that you just got right in there running in the sprinklers with your kids. It shows how much love you have for them.

Another fun day - look how little Jackie is!

Didn't we miss seeing Santa?!! We saw the whole parade and missed him. How funny.

So beautiful!

What a cute couple. So many memories,,,,,,

I love that our girls are so close.

Another glamour shot!! What awesome friends I have. Especially to go with me to girly movies.

I think we need to watch Twilight again when it comes out!
Happy Birthday Gill... You are such a amazing person and we all feel so blessed to have you and your family apart of our lives. We love you so much!!!!
3 comments:
How nice of you to post about Gill. She is a cute girl and mom! Happy Birthday Gillian if you are reading this! Thanks for being so good to Jenny!
Thanks so much - your post made me get teary. You are the best friend a girl could have. We are all so lucky to know you. Thanks for making my birthday extra special. love you!
Happy Birthday Gillian!!!!
Post a Comment