Sunday, March 15, 2009

Calgary Auto Show

What a blast to go with Mom and Dad and my two girls to the Calgary Auto Show!! I always enjoy looking and sitting in all these nice fancy cars. It's fun to dream that the wind is blowing through my hair and I'm sitting in a Lamborghini with some cool shades and leather attire!! Ha ha ha!! I certainly think that would be a ton of fun. Logan wasn't feeling to good so Jeff stayed home with the boys. What a switch hey - all the girls in my family at the car show. Like my good friend said "To successfully indoctrinate, you have to start young!!"

Chloe sitting in the new 2009 Chevy, Uplander. Pretty much the same as our van.


Chloe and I sitting in a Smart Car. Pretty good for leg room!



Chloe and Chelsa sitting in a Mini Cooper. They had to sit in the yellow one for Grandpa!


Here is Chloe and Dad sitting in the new Nissan Cube. Talk about a very interesting looking car (I don't really like it). But it was very comfortable inside. The seats were very nice.


Some of my favourites - The Spyker.... can you picture the wind...... the sound of the engine...

I had to post this one for Dad. One day right Dad??!!

Ok so this 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Coupe was my favourite.
Only starting at 265,000. I guess I can just keep on dreaming!!!

5 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Great pics Jenny! I love the one of Chelsa looking like she's laughing..that is so funny that you just took the girls. Maybe they'll follow in their mother's footsteps in loving cars. Then when they grow up they'll be rich and want to buy you your favorite car...he he!

Sheers said...

ha ha - we're so opposites. I don't really have any interest in cars. Although, with the pic you posted - I DO like the Nissan cube. I think it looks cool! :)

Gilly said...

I love that it was you and the girls at the car show! When Chloe becomes a famous rock star she can get you that lamougini....

Megan said...

Very cool! What a fun day, I hope some day you can get your dream car, I can just see you with sunglasses and your beautiful long hair blowing in the wind! (Although hopefully you don't have to wait until you're 80 and you have short curly grandma hair!)

Hasslers said...

That is too funny that the girls of the family go to the car show! You have very good taste, Jenny, and it would be so awesome to have a fancy, expensive car - so here's to dreaming!