On the 18th is was Jeff's birthday. Logan asked how old he was turning and I told him and he said - "Mom he must be a grandpa now". I made Jeff scones for dinner and angel food cake for dessert. All sweet stuff!! He got a nerf gun from the kids- fully automatic. It has 100 nerf bullets and he and Logan have been having a great time. He also got night vision goggles from me and have been roaming around the house in the dark testing it out. He was very pleased with everything!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. He had a great day. On Friday he took the day off and we went to a matinee - "The Day the Earth Stood Still". It was pretty good. Then we went to Pang Pangs for dinner. Yummy. Thanks to my good friend who took my kids. It sure was fun!
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff! You look pretty cool in your night vision goggles!
Love you Jeff! It looks and sounds like you guys had an awesome time! I also love the pics of you with your presents!
Happy Birthday Jeff!
LOL - I love all those pics. The night goggles, the gun, with your kids. So great!
Sooo...do the night goggles work great?
Hey Jeff. YOu look like an alien...hee hee. Love it! You are such a fun guy...we're glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!
Hey Jeff. YOu look like an alien...hee hee. Love it! You are such a fun guy...we're glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!
Looks like he had a super day. I love that he totally wanted toys! So fun
What fun gifts! We need to get some nerf guns! I am glad you had a good b-day, Jeff! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment