Who's going to win the million dollars? My favourites are Bob and Sugar. I think Kenny is feeling a bit scared at this moment. Any guesses? I'm excited to watch it have some yummy popcorn.
Are you watching it right now? :) I hope it's awesome! Oh, and I LOVE love love that family picture of you guys in your side bar, who took that? Don't you just love those "real life" shots, it's perfect! :)
I actually watched this season! Sugar was kinda my favorite I think, but I knew she wasn't going to win. I'm glad Bob won though! And I felt really bad for Matty!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
2 comments:
Are you watching it right now? :) I hope it's awesome! Oh, and I LOVE love love that family picture of you guys in your side bar, who took that? Don't you just love those "real life" shots, it's perfect! :)
I actually watched this season! Sugar was kinda my favorite I think, but I knew she wasn't going to win. I'm glad Bob won though! And I felt really bad for Matty!
Post a Comment