Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fantastic Four

Jeff and I really do think we have four fantastic kids! Grandma asked Logan the other day if he had a hat to put on before going outside - he said I'm ok (while touching his head) because I have my hair!! We all started laughing. Here are some pictures of them.


Chelsa got ahold of Jensen's hat and was pretty proud of herself!

This is Jensen's new thing - blowing bubbles

6 comments:

Megan said...

Awwwwww, you do have great kids! And I love the bubble blowing!

Kelltie said...

AHHH!!! I wish I was there to play with them! They grow to fast!

Sheers said...

cute pics jenny! The bubble blowing is so cute...way to go Jensen!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Your darling kids are the best! Thanks for posting such cute pictures. Jensen is a cutie pie! I love his roly poly self...just like Logan was!

Gilly said...

Such great pictures! I just want to snuggle jensen whenever I see him!

Hasslers said...

what a fun video - thanks for putting that on there, seeing as I have not met little Jensen yet, that was so cute! I love Chelsa's infectious smile!