On Saturday we had the opportunity to go to Rocky Ridge where the Calgary Temple is going to be built. It was pretty exciting to see the place where our Temple is going to be built!! You can see the church on the hill when you drive up, so it will look spectacular with the temple there as well. The view is just beautiful standing where it is going to be. I'm sure looking forward to going to this Temple.
4 comments:
Wow, what a gorgeous location! We haven't been up there yet. Looks nice and chilly!
It'll be neat to have those pics in years to come. We'll have to go up there too!
Wow! I love all the snow you guys have. It's so exciting that there will be a temple! Yay!
I loved seeing the temple grounds - thanks for posting that! How neat that Calgary is getting a temple. What a good idea to take your children there too - that will have an impact on them.
Post a Comment