Sunday, December 14, 2008

Illness Woes

This week both Chelsa and Jensen have been sick. Chelsa had a fever for about three days. She had a hard time sleeping at night and was pretty miserable during the day. Jensen's fever only lasted one day, but now he is a bit stuffed up and has been coughing a bit. It feels like with little ones someone is always sick. Thank goodness we live in a nice warm home. Today was Chelsa's first official day of Nursery!! Because she wasn't feeling so well she wasn't in there to long and wanted to be with us. Maybe next week will be more fun for her.

4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

So sad when your little ones are sick! We wish them to a full recovery! Love you guys!

Kelltie said...

We've been sick at our house too. Tis the season I guess! ;) I hope you all are feeling better soon!!!

Gilly said...

Sad to hear Chelsa's first nursery day didn't go well... I'll be there next week to make sure she has a better time. I'll get out extra dolls so she can carry four of them around.

Lindsay said...

Jen, I've been so bad at keeping in touch, we should try to get together in the new year again. Your family is so cute!! I would love to meet Jensen. Have a great Christmas!
Linds