Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

Don't you just love Christmas!! We had a great Christmas!! We hope all you had fun as well. Christmas morning couldn't come fast enough in our house. My kids were so excited!! On the 23rd we had our traditional fondue dinner and then sleeping under the tree. Jeff suddenly got sick that day and was feeling pretty miserable. He had a bit of dinner, but afterwards was regretting it. I sure felt bad that he was so sick. On the 24th he still wasn't feeling himself. He went to work anyways and came home early in the afternoon. We had a great turkey dinner at Grandma's house in the evening and it was so yummy! I love the stuffed mushrooms. It was followed by the program. Chloe and Logan sang two songs that they had sung in primary for the Christmas Sacrament presentation. They were all smiles that night going to bed. Chloe wrote a note to Santa and they left a treat for him on the fireplace. Christmas morning I was the first one up. That was very surprising to me because my early bird Logan (usually gets up at 6:00) was still sleeping. We all headed downstairs around 7:30. The kids reactions were great. Chelsa was loving the treats and was scavenging any she could find. She didn't know how to take off the tin foil wrapping on the Hersey kisses so we would find her with them in her mouth tinfoil and all! She loved holding all her toys. She had a lot to carry but she would pick them all up! Jensen was just busy smiling at us in his bouncy chair. Chloe and Logan were super excited by everything they got. Here are some pictures:

Grandma and Grandpa came to our fondue night

Jensen and Berkley

Christmas outfits given to my kids from Grandma Romeril

Christmas morning


5 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

How fun! I LOVE Christmas with children. They make it so magical. My favorite picture is of Jensen with Berkley. He is a little stud! You're children are so beautiful in their Christmas wear. Good job!

Kelltie said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures! I loved the story about Chelsa finding all the candy, that is exactly what Camryn would be doing! Love you guys!

Sheers said...

mmmm.....stuffed mushrooms! That's my fav too! Corbs was stuffing candy into his mouth as fast as possible too. Ha! Your pics are really cute and we need to come do fondue with you sometime!

Gilly said...

Cute family picture! I can just imagine Chelsa carrying around all her toys. I love how she does that!

Hasslers said...

I loved reading about your Christmas! Children sure make it magical, don't they? I really enjoy seeing the pictures of your children - they are sure growing up! How fun - a fondue night, great idea!