It is snowing like crazy today. It's that heavy wet snow that makes everything look so pretty. I love looking outside at the white world. Here's a picture of our street. You can see Mom and Dad's house.
It looks so beautiful when the Christmas lights are under the snow doesn't it? I just hope it lasts until Christmas! "I'm dreeeeeaming of a whiiiiiiite Christmas...."
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
3 comments:
Wow, it really looks like Christmas there...too fun.
Isn't it great snow, so beautiful!
It looks so beautiful when the Christmas lights are under the snow doesn't it? I just hope it lasts until Christmas! "I'm dreeeeeaming of a whiiiiiiite Christmas...."
Post a Comment