Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chloe is 6!

It's hard to believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. She had a great birthday. She told Grandma yesterday "that her wishes are coming true". She got everything that she wanted. I was reminiscing yesterday at 11:44 am (the time she was born) when I was in the hospital with her. How much joy and love I felt for her. She has brought us so much joy! I just love that girl. Here are some cute pictures of my "Cutie Chloe".
Brand new

She had the best hair!! It would never lay flat

My one year old

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six






5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Wow, she looks so grown up when you see the progression of all her pictures!

Kelltie said...

I can't believe that Chloe is six already!!! What a beautiful girl Chloe is though! I love that you did a progression of pictures too Jenny! Happy Birthday Chloe! We love you!!!

Hasslers said...

I love how you put those pictures of Chloe growing up - the pig tails at two are classic! What a sweet girl, I am glad she had a good birthday! We love and miss her!

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a great cake Jenny and Jeff. Chloe is such a Joy. We love her dearly!

Gilly said...

What a cute post!We love Chloe too. Wha a great cake!