Yesterday was our Primary Sacrament Presentation. What a great day to be a parent. I felt so much love looking up at my kids and seeing them give their parts and singing along. They both did a great job. Logan liked adding cha cha cha at the end of his songs and told Brother Gordie Payne that he was great. So yes Logan you and Chloe were great!! It was great!!
4 comments:
Yes, the primary program is a rewarding event for a parent. We had ours too on Sunday and it too was GREAT! Fun to see the kids in their glory!
It really was great! Don't you feel so proud watching your kids do things on their own? I love it!
I agree with your sentiments, Jenny! The pimary program is the best sacrament meeting of the year! One year we will have to visit eachother's! Love you!
I agree with your sentiments, Jenny! The pimary program is the best sacrament meeting of the year! One year we will have to visit eachother's! Love you!
Post a Comment