I have been tagged by Chels to answer some questions about myself. Then at the end I have tagged some others to do the same!
5 years ago......
Jeff and I were living in Lethbridge.
Chloe was the only kid!
Hanging out with the Sheers and eating their yummy treats from Costco.
Also hanging out with the Walburgers eating appetizers at East Side Mario's.
Living in a very hot one bedroom apartment.
5 things on my to do list for today....
Enjoy being home with my family
Take a nap (ha ha ha)
Update my blog
Have a great meal at Moms
And try to go to bed at a decent time
5 snacks I enjoy....
Popcorn
Pringles
Nachos
Blizzards
Three Musketeers (chocolate bar)
5 places I've lived....
Calgary
Cardston
Lethbridge
5 jobs I've had...
Legal Secretary
Lethbridge Community College Switchboard Operator
Lethbridge Community College Computer Service Operator
Tim Hortons
Produce Clerk at Co-op
5 things I'd do if I won the lottery....
Pay off our vehicles
Pay off the house
Go on a cruise
Buy a BMW
Buy a cabin on Echo Lake with a nice boat
5 people I tag...(well 2)
Gillian
Megan
The Best Halloween Recipes and Crafts
16 hours ago
1 comment:
Andrew still talks about your old basement suite. (before the one bedroom apartment) He always says he has great memories there. Me too! Visiting you - watching movies and Jeff making me ichiban with eggs! mmmmm. :)
Post a Comment