We had a fun weekend decorating for Christmas. Our tree is even up - before December 1st! We had fun listening to Christmas music and pulling out all the decorations. Chelsa was pretty funny trying to put the balls on the tree. She would go over to the branch with the ball and then let go. It would, of course, fall on the ground. She didn't really understand why her ball wasn't staying like Chloe and Logan's were. She just kept trying. After a while she gave up and starting taking off the ones that were on. It will be fun to see her opening presents Christmas morning! I love this time of year and feel very blessed to have such a great family to share it with!!
Our Christmas Tree

I love all the lights. Jeff did a great job.
6 comments:
Wow! I am totally impressed with you having Christmas up before December 1st! Way to go. You're becoming like the Americans I guess. You might as well move down here! :)
Your tree looks so pretty! I loved reading about Chelsa's efforts with decorating the tree, so cute!
Woohoo! We put our tree up last night too, nothing else yet, but we're getting there. Nice lights! We'll have to drive by and check them out! :)
The tree looks great!
The Christmas tree looks great! Has Chelsa started to take the ornaments off at all yet? Does Jensen look at the lights. Yay...it makes me so excited to put ours up! We'll have to do it this week. Good job Jeff getting the lights up!
Oh - and Mel...don't think I didn't catch that comment about convincing the Romerils to leave here.... ;) NEVER!
Post a Comment