Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Weekend

What a fun weekend we have had!! Friday we had a Spooktacular time!! Chloe had a great time at school showing off her costume and having a ghost shaped pizza for lunch. Logan, Chelsa, Jensen and I went to the Church in the morning for a Halloween Party. We played games, had a treasure hunt and made yummy cat cupcakes. Chelsa had a great time eating all the candy (more like stealing candy off the table) and running around. Then we had a fun dinner and went trick or treating with our friends. The weather was perfect!! The highlight was going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Chelsa was very busy showing Grandpa all the treats she had gotten. It is so much fun to watch my kids having fun. Logan was running like mad that he was sweating. He was telling me to hurry up and that we needed to ring the ding bell. He would announce to everyone on the street which house had their outside lights on and which ones didn't. He figured out that we went to the ones with the lights on. We went to the Retirement Center by our house and everyone loved seeing the little ones and made a big fuss. We got tons of treats and I think Jeff was more excited to go through the treats then the kids!! He has already put a stash of what he likes on the fridge without the kids knowing!!


Logan and Jackie (his honey)


Chelsa and Eve (they are 8 days apart)







On Saturday I took Chloe to High School Musical 3!! It was such a fun movie. We met Graham there with his girls and sat with them. I really enjoyed myself - singing along and laughing. That night we invited three girls over for a dinner and movie birthday party for Chloe. It's hard to believe that she will be turning 6 on Tuesday. They ate chicken nuggets and fries and watched the new Tinkerbell movie that just came out. Even I joined in the festivities and watched the movie with them!! What a cute show. Chloe was all smiles that night and had a hard time going to sleep (hmmmm I wonder why)!!



3 comments:

Kelltie said...

It sounds like you guys had a super busy but super fun weekend!!! I bet it was so much fun to watch the kids on Halloween! They sure are cute in their costumes!

Hasslers said...

Looks like your children had such a fun Halloween! They look so cute! I love this blogging thing! Thanks to Mel! It is the best to be able to see pictures of your children, and read what is going on!

Sheers said...

So fun! I love the pic of Chelsa with her carebear bum...hehe
Everyone looks great and we miss you.