Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Premier


Woohoo!! What a blast to go to a premier and feel like a teenager again!! Mom, Chels, Martha, Gillian, Megan and I went Friday night to the 10:00 pm showing. I was so looking forward to it all day and couldn't keep the smile off my face. When the movie started I gave a little cheer!! When we got there at 9:00 pm there already was a huge line just to get into our seats. We were a bit worried that we wouldn't be able to sit together - but we did on the fourth or fifth row (just perfect right Martha!!) Perfect enough to see all the details!! Some of my favourite scenes were the baseball part, the prom at the end and of course the cool cars. Wouldn't it be fun to be a vampire and have all those nice cars? I would love to drive that silver volvo super fast!! Not to mention being very strong and being able to climb up trees!! The meadow scene, to me, was better in the book . But overall it was pretty good. Anyways it was a very fun evening and fun to be with everyone that came!!
Taking a shot of Chels walking into the theatre
My beautiful friends Gillian and Megan

Chels and I
Mom and I
Me, Chels and Martha

Gillian, Megan and I

6 comments:

Kelltie said...

Twilight was AWESOME!!! I want to see it again because I'm sure there are things that I missed. Paul even liked it!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Yay! Twilight! I wish I was with you guys. It is an awesome movie. I have seen it twice and want to go back many more times. Loved the scene where Edward arrives at school with Bella in his car and puts his arm around her. Yes, the cars were so cool. I also loved his golden brown eyes. It is my most favorite movie right now.

Megan said...

Woohoo! It really was fun to go and feel like carefree teenagers and swoon over all the good looking vampires! (Except Jasper....ewwwwww) Thanks for the outing, when's our next big movie premiere going to be? :)

Gilly said...

SUPER FUN! You and Chels look like twins. I loved your Dad's twilight references at conference - Andrew was a bit confused at first...

Also - thanks for the run on Sat. We should do that again. I just got some new warm sweatpants...

Hasslers said...

Definitely an incredible movie! Gotta love romance between a hot vampire and cute human! Loved all your pictures and descriptions - we will go together to the next movie! Cute hoodie! Love you!

Sheers said...

haha...you mention the cars. I don't even care about the cars - bring on the romance! Sweet!