Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun Weekend

Friday night my friend Megan invited us over for American Thanksgiving dinner. Wow what a yummy meal - turkey, potatoes, stuffing, beans, peas, salad, buns, frozen pumpkin cheese cake, and a chocolate cake. It was such a fun evening and I felt very thankful for such great friends! Thanks for having us over - you are the best!! Saturday night was our Ward Christmas Party. It was fun to have dinner, sing Christmas songs and watch the Nativity Pagent. Chloe was one of the angels with her friend Emberly. She was pretty excited to dress up. Mom sang in the choir and did a great job. It was fun to have another evening out!

Chloe and Emberly

Mom in the Choir - she is on the left

Me and Corbso

Chels and cute Berkley

Andrew being silly

Jeff hiding behind Logan

6 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

fun, fun, fun! I love Christmas! That's so cool that you got to experience American Thanksgiving. Sweet! You were feasting right along with us.

Kelltie said...

Chloe looks so cute all dressed up! I bet she loved it! Also, your Christmas tree and lights and lights are gorgeous! I need to get busy and get ours going!

Hasslers said...

Chloe looks so cute as an angel, and I am sure she enjoyed that! Looks like a great ward party, thanks for posting the photos! How nice of your friend to invite you over for American Thanksgiving, sounds yummy!

Megan said...

They look so cute together! I'm sad I missed it, thanks for posting the picture!

Sheers said...

So fun! Thanks for keeping Corbin occupied with the camera taking pictures of him. Ahhh...Andrew and the faces. Wait until you see the picture of him with Santa I'm going to post tonight. Chloe did a good job being an angel, and Logan singing!

Brittney said...

How did I not know you had a blog! This was lots of fun to read. What a fun weekend. I also like the post about your kids, it was great to hear about what they are all up to.