Jeff and I got to go out Friday and Saturday night this past weekend. This has been the first time since Jensen was born. Josh babysat for us on Friday (thanks Josh) and the kids had a blast. They were so excited to play the Wii with their cousin. We had a great meal at the Keg - sooooooooooooo good!! And on Saturday was Jeff's work Christmas party (I know I thought it was early too). Thanks Mom for babysitting! We went to the Telus Convention Center downtown. The room we were in had these huge windows that overlooked City Hall that had beautiful trees lit up. Such a nice view. Plus the decorations were so nice and the meal was great!! Earlier that day I got my hair done which is always fun. It was nice to feel pampered and have such a fun weekend with my hubby.
The Best Halloween Recipes and Crafts
16 hours ago

6 comments:
Gorgeous hair Jenny! Also, I love the pic of you and Jeff! I sure miss you guys! I'm glad that you guys were able to have a nice weekend together!
The hair is so hot! You totally deserve some pampering!
Cute hair Jenny! Love the color. So fun that you got 2 nights out in a row. Did Josh babysitt Jensen too? Good times!
Another one to add - love the hair. Can't wait for this weekend - Twilight - woo hoo!
That's awesome that you got to go out with Jeff two nights in a row! I love your stylish hair! The new picture of Jensen is so adoreable! Love and miss you - have fun at twilight - wish we could all go together - boo hoo.
You look gorgeous! So glad you got some time out to relax!
Post a Comment